Thursday, November 20, 2008

My first Cupcake and our little Bethlehem

Today I finally baked my first cupcake and chocolate cake ever. Actually, I bought the ingredients two months ago and I already prepared it in our kitchen last Monday but unfortunately, I am always lazy doing so. Hubby triggered me in baking it when he came home yesterday night from work and he is asking me "Asan na yung cake ko.. joke ka naman eh...", so when I heard him said that, I felt a little disappointment on myself because I promised to him that I will bake cake for him and until that day I am not yet doing what I told him!. Then I immediately forget my laziness and decided to baked it yesterday hehe... I don't know, but I always have a passion in cooking and baking. Now that my hubby is very supportive in this hobby of mine, I am very glad to have him always be the first to taste my craft of work. hehe... hopefully, in the long run, I will improve and I can make use of this hobbies to put up a business or two.. hehe... day dreaming... but who knows, one of this day, I will eventually vent into cooking business... and be successful with it. hehehe... I know in my heart, there's a place for me in this kind of work.
Then hubby arrived from work last night, and when he saw and had a tasted with my cake, voila! he really appreciated it and said that my cake was even tastier and delicious from the one we usually bought in the supermarket. hehe.. touched ang lola mo.. hehe... he even gave me this big hug and sweet kiss.. smuck smuck smuck.. hehe.. wink wink wink!..
Then during the day, I also set-up our little Bethlehem. So thankful for this $98cents store near our house for almost everything I needed was in there. I piled up used box we have here in our cabinets and cover it with green table cloth I bought in the store, since we do not have table where we can put the Bethlehem. And that's the 2nd surprise I have for my hubby... He did appreciated it and commented that I am trully "gumagaling na housewife na daw.." hihi.. natuwa talaga ako. I just love decorating our little home...
Yesterday is such a love day, kahit na masakit palage singaw ko. hehe... I loved the whole day of yesterday. hihi..
See GOD's has always a good plan for me, even if I do not have good news yet for my career as a computer engineer/programmer, still I can make use of my spree time to serve and give happiness to my one and only love, hubby... Love you TRULLY LORD GOD! thank you po...

No comments: