Thursday, November 20, 2008

SunRise...

Today, as I accompanied Hubby on his way to the door as he go to office, giving him my precious and loving kiss and hug, I had witnessed the rising of this wonderful creations of our Almighty God, Sunrise. Not just big round thing, but rather Giant Ball in Golden Yellow rays! So beautiful and mesmerizing! I feel like I need to open our door longer for it to be able to go inside, penetrate his powerful warmth in our little home and bring more blessings and hope in our blessed life. Plus the soft and cool breeze of the wind wrapping up your body which gives relaxing feeling and saying that no matter what and where you go, they are always there beside you, in front of you, at your back and within you giving you support all throughout your lives. Somehow, this autumn season has his way of brightening life’s perspective to someone. And I love the way it gives hope, smile, and happy feeling to me. Life is indeed such a wonderful journey. Thank you Lord God for all the shower of graces and blessings you are giving us. Without a doubt, I am very loved and blessed by YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH and I LOVE YOU with ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.

No comments: