Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2009... welcome to our Life!

I've been away for quiet some time. Been busy with things around me. By the way, last January we went to Ski resort and had some fun skiing. I am not a ski pro but I enjoyed the experienced.

Last February we also has a blast of celebration. To name a few we have celebrated my 28th birthday, our first valentine's date together as husband and wife and our 6th Anniversary. February truly is a month of the heart. I savor all His blessings and guidance all through out my life.

I would like to share what we did last whole month of February.
1. Had my first short hair cut
2. Lunch Date at Lucille's SmokeHouse BBQ
3. Went to Desert Botanical Garden
4. Dinner at Teharu Revolving Sushi Bar(Japanese Restaurant)
5. Had a go cart at Fiddlesticks
6. Went to Fountain Hill for the Tallest Fountain in the World and the Hot Air Balloon Festival(Though we were not able to see the Hot air Balloon because we came late to the place)
7. Hubby brought me to His office
8. Had our first bowling game
9. Dinner at Ouback Steakhouse
10. Strolling and sight-seeing in Papago Park

That was the wrapped up of our activities last February.

Month of March came. I can say that it is like a roller coaster ride. Too many challenges to overcome. At first it's like a never ending chaos. Our mind, heart, body and even soul are put into test. We came to a point that we can barely eat. We were engulfed by our worries. We were in our mix emotions. Luckily, Through this time, hubby and I stick together, we prayed together and always had each other strength.

But there were time also that we fight and shout to each other. I even had a moment that I don't know what to think. Had my depressed time. My faith became weak and almost lost my trust to HIM and to my hubby. I don't even know what to believe, don't have a job yet, still seeking and sometime, I am tired seeking and applying. Woah... sigh... and my loneliness will burst into tears and sometimes to my hubby..

But now, I am alright. I am still a lucky girl after all. Though Hubby and I sometimes fight, we always kiss and make-up. I can say that it adds strength to our relationship and it also help us to be strong. Also, it makes our faith to Almighty God more intense. He truly had a wonderful plan for us, He always make sure that we are safe all this time. We've cross that one bridge of test through HIS loving support and guidance. We will never give up. I will never give up. I know there are a lot of Good things and challenges that we will encounter along the way. We are happy and strong to face it because God Almighty will always be with us.

For all the happy and tough times, GOD Almighty, we THANK YOU.. Let your will be done unto us...

till my next blog....

No comments: