Monday, November 17, 2008

My first

This past few days has not been so well to me. I don’t really know why there are no phone calls or even emails regarding my job application here. :-< . How can I get a job? When will it happen? At some point in time, being alone all through-out the day of Monday to Friday, kept me wondering if I will ever get my perfect job here. But, I am not yet worried that I can never get a job, it still early and I know that there is better thing in store for me. I just need to be patience and be appreciative for all the blessings we are receiving.

It’s almost three months since I came here to join my husband and that will be the best thing ever happened to me since we got married :D. It’s like celebrating our honeymoon <:-P, in view of the fact that after our civil marriage in Manila last year, we only spent seven days together because I need to go back to Japan for my work while Hubby will be leaving for America for his Masters’ Degree. Being with him, supporting and serving him like my King was the best thing I am doing now. Living with each other, while we are a million miles away from our families, except for Ate D who lives a 30 minute drive away from where we live-in, are such a wonderful journey to be valued and treasured of. So even if I feel like I am chasing for that career of mine, still there are plenty of beauty in our life to be thankful of. I really love being with him all through-out our married life.

I am a frustrated writer anyway, just want to try if I can eventually put pen to paper all my thought and be happy after doing it. I hate being idle all my life. And since there are no progress in my job hunting, I think its better if just write down what’s happening inside my head and my heart.

So, this is my first journal, as a wife to my loving and very kind husband, my first reflection as I embark in my career hunting, as daughter to my mom , as a sister to all my siblings and my companion for all the things that will be happening in our gifted life here in the Land of Uncle Sam, America. Hope that I can write more... ;)

No comments: