Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, Last night here in B202 Sierra vista tempe

yes, tonight would be our last night here in our first rented apartment. I packed almost all of our things the whole day so we can bring them all in Symphony. Hubby will take a whole day leave tomorrow for our complete move-out. The feeling is kinda subtle. Soon, we will face new life together with my sister-in-law. God help us always.

I also received a news about the processing of my visa here. And up to this very moment I am not sure about the exact status of my application. I may be leaving US for a while and come back to my homeland and apply to US embassy there for my visa or stay and apply here. Don't really know yet. With coming home in mind, I figure out already what am I going when I return to my homeland. My first option is to continue my studies and have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or in Electronic Communication Engineering or in Accountancy. If I am going home, I might take-up one of this course. If God will permit, I also want to have a part-time job while studying so I can have extra income. The desire of studying and getting a Bachelor's degree makes me eager to pursue it more and more. But if my visa will be processing here, then I will stay here and be with my husband until I can finally land a job and be happy as always!

May the Good Lord grant my heart's desire.. I know He will lead me to a more secure and perfect things not only for me but to all my family... I will leave all of this into His Hand.

Just want to share my thoughts for today.

Love ,
S.M.R.

No comments: