Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good News good news..

Hello there!

It's my first blog here in my sister-in-law's apartment. Hubby and I moved here last April 1. It's been 2 weeks since then. I had a difficult adjustment time. At first I really don't want to live here, what I want is for us to rent our own apartment like we did in Tempe. But because of some financial issue, Hubby decided to live here together with her sister for us all to save money and all the expenses. And so, we are here now, living peacefully together.

During the first week of our stay here, it's kinda awkward because, Hubby and I don't have our own room, so when, sister-in-law and her flatmate does not have duty, we will be sleeping in the living room. And when they have duty or sister-in-law have duty, we will be sleeping in her room. It's just that moving here and there were a little bit tough. And when they are both here, during the morning, they are sleeping, and during the night, they are awake. I cannot do the laundry during the morning because of that reason. And I am not allowed to make loud sound or play the radio loudly. The whole day will be like a lullaby for me. It will lull me to sleep.

However, today, we have our own room now. The master's bedroom. Her roommate went back for a 7-week vacation to the Philippines. And with that, I can watch movies, play music without using earphone! hehe.. It's kinda relief. We even have our own bathroom and walk-in closet. It makes things for us easier. Thank you Lord.

Today, when I woke up, I went to the bathroom to pee. Then checked my laptop to find out it's battery was dead. So I picked my laptop and brought in the kitchen to have it charged while I was preparing Hubby's breakfast and sandwich for lunch. While cooking, I was checking my mail and chikka simultaneously, there goes the good news!. Ms Weng told me that she is already pregnant! I am so happy about that!, then popped another message from Malu, another goodNews, Mia is also pregnant!... Hubby and I are very happy to hear about that goodnews...
hopefully, in the coming months, I'm gonna tell them that I too is pregnant! hehehe..

I am overwhelmed with GoodNews. Another GoodNews!, Hubby's H1B visa is already approved! it means we can stay here for another 3 more years without worry about our status. And I can change my visa as well and with God's Grace and Mercy, I will be employed this year once my visa changed. I will leave all this things in God's Almighty Hands. The pregancy issue and my visa and work.. I know there are a lot of Good things God prepared for us. And with that I thank you Lord God...

Thank you Lord for all the Good News...

Love,
S.M.R.

No comments: