Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank you our dear home/apartment for 6 months

We will be moving back to my sister-in-law's apartment by the end of this month. Our contract for our apartment will be ending on the last Day of March and so with our stay here. It's been 6 months since we moved in here and I can say that Hubby and I had grown into a much loving couple. We'd experienced laughter, cry, fighting and also misunderstanding. But, despite all of that, we can say that life is really beautiful. I learn how to cry, voice out my opinion and feelings, I also learn how to be patience, how to communicate, learn how to understand the situation, learn how to understand more my husband's work, his studies, his attitude and I learn to embrace our life as a couple. I also learn how to value more our families and friends.

April 1, we will be leaving in his sister's apartment until we can move in to her new home. I am praying that God will continue his Blessings and Guidance as we move to a new place, get along with new people and learn to love all the people around us. I am praying that as a couple we can share love to others. I am praying that God will nurture us more with His majestic Hand of wisdom, good Health and good career. I am praying that God will bless us with a Good Family when the right time comes for us to have a loving, healthy, cute and smart children.

God we entrust all of our life to you. May you continue to Guide us as always...

Till my next update...

GodBless

No comments: