Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boredom

hay... I do feel sad since yesterday... I wanna go back home in the Philippines. Nasasakal n ako d2!. I want my old life back. I want to be the happy person as I was before. I want a job that can support all my needs and wants. I want job with salary so I can buy all the things I want to give to all my siblings without relying to my husband's money. And I want my own house! I don't want being nagged by my husband in front of her sister! This past few days he always raised his voice to me. The most things I hate doing to me and yet he always do that. I can easily accept that if I am the only one hearing those high voice but he did it that can be heard by her sister. And I really feel humiliated!. I don't know, since we moved here with her sister, I feel that I am not being respected by him at all. I feel that all I need to do is to serve and please him since he is the one working. He is the one making income for us to be able to eat. To live. Right now, I feel depressed of what is happening to me. I know he may be alright now because he never anticipate what I am going to feel or what I am going through right now. He never ask if I am ok. He don't even say sorry for the things he know that can hurt my feelings. It seems that my feeling for him is fading. I am hurting, I am enduring all this things he is doing to me. I am always praying to God to give me enough strength to carry all this test, to have faith to HIM that I can surpass all this things. Because, I am slowly giving up. I am bleeding inside. I am not happy anymore. I am not...

Lord God, please help me overcome all this things.. I cannot do this alone. I need your guidance... I need you Oh Lord.. please help me to cheer up and ignore what my husband did to me that make me feel this way. Please Lord God help me to be strong all this time. Please Lord God.

S.M.R.

No comments: